What’s it all about? And why would anyone want to read it? Well, let me try to explain without losing your interest too quickly. Basically, it’s all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my writing, of my novels:
Where Are the Cocoa Puffs? and Reis's Pieces, of my amazing ability to come up with clever captions on photos of my travels . . . And also, a blatant representation of my stupidity when it comes to spelling, editing, and computer-type stuff.


My debut novel:
Where are the Cocoa Puffs?: A Family's Journey Through Bipolar Disorder was released in September of 2010. My second novel: Reis's Pieces: Love, Loss, and Schizophrenia, was released May, 2012!


Sunday, October 16, 2011

My Favorite Cocoa Puffs Cookie Recipe!

As Promised: Something to do with all those boxes of Cocoa Puffs purchased at the NAMI SE Minnesota dinner!

Cocoa Puff Cookies


By Moe! Larry! Cheese! on April 05, 2005

2 Reviews
  • timer
  • Prep Time: 5 mins
  • Total Time: 9 mins
  • Servings: 24

About This Recipe

"Comes from "Favorite Fixins from Fafnir Folks" cookbook. Cooking times may vary."

Ingredients

    • 1 cup sugar
    • 1/2 cup Karo syrup
    • 1/4 cup honey
    • 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
    • 4 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal

Directions

  1. In a large pot; bring to a boil the sugar, syrup and honey.
  2. Boil until sugar is almost melted.
  3. Stir in peanut butter and then the Coco Puffs.
  4. Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool. Store in a air-tight container.


    I spread them in a glass casserole and then cut them in squares once set. Thanks to all from NAMI SE Minnesota!



No comments:

Post a Comment