Cocoa Puff Cookies
By Moe! Larry! Cheese! on April 05, 2005
About This Recipe
"Comes from "Favorite Fixins from Fafnir Folks" cookbook. Cooking times may vary."
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Karo syrup
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 1/2 cups peanut butter
- 4 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- In a large pot; bring to a boil the sugar, syrup and honey.
- Boil until sugar is almost melted.
- Stir in peanut butter and then the Coco Puffs.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper and let cool. Store in a air-tight container.
I spread them in a glass casserole and then cut them in squares once set. Thanks to all from NAMI SE Minnesota!