What’s it all about? And why would anyone want to read it? Well, let me try to explain without losing your interest too quickly. Basically, it’s all about me. Shameless self-promotion: of my writing, of my novels:
Where Are the Cocoa Puffs? and Reis's Pieces, of my amazing ability to come up with clever captions on photos of my travels . . . And also, a blatant representation of my stupidity when it comes to spelling, editing, and computer-type stuff.


My debut novel:
Where are the Cocoa Puffs?: A Family's Journey Through Bipolar Disorder was released in September of 2010. My second novel: Reis's Pieces: Love, Loss, and Schizophrenia, was released May, 2012!


Monday, August 8, 2011

New Release of a Wonderful Cookbook!

I'm very excited to announce the official release of my mother, Dot's, cookbook! In honor of her upcoming eightieth birthday, her original book, The Old Caterer's Favorite Hors d'oeuvres has been updated and published by Bryce Cullen Publishing. Copies of this beautiful addition can be easily ordered from Barnes & Noble or Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1935752081/ref=cm_cr_thx_view
image.png
This cookbook is a result of over half a century of Dot Winters entertaining others and is quite possibly (definitely) one of the most comprehensive hors d'oeuvre cookbooks ever assembled! Filled with amazing recipes, laced with wise personal commentary and seasoned social advice, The Old Caterer's Hors d'oeuvres is more than a cookbook—it's a way of life.

You can also "Like" The Old Caterer's Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Old-Caterers-Favorite-Hors-doeuvres/194759750584100

Please pass this news along to others in support of a lifetime of great eating, entertaining and cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment